Sunday, September 10, 2006

Have you heard this hoop of joy...

Yeahhhhhh. so i finally i heave a sigh of relief. After putting undue pressure on my devil's workshop longer than i have done in recent times, it's time to get a breather. A marathon which was 3500 words long, had to be finished(i ran out of gas after 2775, that's altogether a different matter).I felt like a sprinter trapped in a marathoner's body.How the Roman soldier ever delivered the message after covering a seemingly never ending distance of 26 miles 385 yards is something beyond my comprehension..well i couldn't , i stare at few of final printouts of my classmates(being loomy of CR helps sometimes). all upthere at the very end boasting of "3495 words only". me forfeit the race midway though.are they mocking me, i hardly give them a damn.
whoa was it tough? i am nocturnal vulture alright but not intrepid enough to go on at these unearthly hours ,doing what i have been doing for last 3 hours. hmm so i am again there letting go my fingers on my creepy keyboard. finished my POM assignement 10 minutes back and now my fingers refuse to budge. they have tasted blood and may be they'll keep exploring my keybpoard tonight. ha now i believe Newton's first law of motion does exist. My overweening physics teacher wasn't wrong after all. (what made her so haughty(some said hotty) is beyond my comprehension though). Sometimes surrendering your insticts to biology and chemistry makes physics more interesting, my friends used to say and and even i could vouch for that if i took things in proper perspective ..

Ok so i am again writing profile of future manager(for sum one else)and all i end up doing is pouring old wine in new bottle. words change but content is almost the same. It's 5:30 now. i am feeling sleepy now. rolling out my eyes to ensure i finish the task i am entrusted with. I have even pinched myself when i am on verge of innocuous nap in stats class.

I am doing multitasking rite now. heady cocktail has to be prepared afterall.
POM writing(self less service???? n me i'll extract my pound of flesh sum day hahhahah), orkuttin, yahoo messenger and blogging , now that's true multitasking. listening to "Come as you are", Nirvana can't be achieved in this camp called IIFT though..

Time to hit the sack.. tomorrow will be another strife ravaged day. what to do?
catching on some sleep now to fight for another day.....

No comments: