Monday, September 25, 2006

Mid Exams Blues

Six gone and three more to go. numbers don't count any longer. After a constant hammering that i have received for last four days , nothing really matters. finish off paper as quickly and be back to cool urself in room is what i prefer. Never like to run into bugger who starts discusing all sort of questions, too many of this breed getting nurtured on this campus. Eh not so lucky today after a breezy paper(who said eco is long and tedious, not fared really well thugh)i plan to rush to my room, trying to give those "kaisa hua, me hapless pathetic blah blah blah" kind of people a slip. Things are ok till you end up here, gud oh gr8 not so gud fine a c- won't make your life hell but what about those people who would start discssing oligopoly/monopoly after xms. I HATE THEM.yep someone got hold of me wen i was coming back stealthily even this would pass(however bad it may be)is my philosophy and best one for one night kings like me.

I can't help but falling back on those days of my life(engg days) , ooh every time i promised myself a good sincere study when i saw my marks dwindling at a faster rate than ever inconsistent indian team's fortunes, only to end up doing the same last night study but man was i good at that and yeah that precisely was my undoing.But then i relished my life thoroughly there and hardly nurse any grudges or complaints. loved my college n loved my chums .Only rider was that gyan i had to listen to so intently(faked it always)to my machines teacher in his typical nasal voice"Ruchir, you come fraaam a place 2000 Kms away from warangal, your paaaareents have gr8 expectations (hmm luv u dickens) from u, dan't make em unhappy estudy and more estudy to ensure gud marks" i start losing my patience yes sir, next time sir , paper was crooked blah blah ;n eh did i mention once i stole a march over him . yep got 48,50 and 46 in 3 subjects(mind you out of 50 and not in centum what has been my trend in life), only to suffer at the hands of cruel fate in his subject pathetic 25 all i managed. Now i had this pleasure in flaunting my marks to him and rather sheepishly i managed to mention eh subject is dry and not that well explained. typical ruchirian vengeance hahahaa

Ok now come to denouement of the issue(nah it's not a drama , a personal tragedy on Macbethian lines), i could not celebrate many of my birthdays thanks to timely arrivals of these not so welcome exams, many a cake ramained unfinished and many a candle didn't see the light, balloons were there but with their skin off.yep mates me and my friends suffered from what is known as march fever, outpouring of exams kept us on tenterhooks and refused me to have great fun at birthday parties many a time.Ha if my calculations are good(though not reflected favorably in stats papers where strife has been order of the day), i 'll again end up on wrong side yeah another set of exams may beat my bday celebrations to the post.


Mid exams blues continue to haunt me and i am looking forward to 27, wud surely luv to get cocooned in cool comforts of sweet home...

No comments: