Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Dare me i cant be phony

Well many of my friends have mentioned that I write magnificently when I am on high. To be honest none of them are from my present college. This college is phony and but for my roomies and loomies they all have branded me one of those drunkards

So no point talking to them or taking their counsel. Honestly I don’t care for phony people . world is full of them . IIFT be one of them. There be few friends but let them be mine rather than a thousand pretending to be friend. Strange isn’t it I am writing such a thing which looks so outrageous but who cares. I have an exam to conquer and I feel after eight months I know this place well. An d am contemplating why I am made this way either I am friend or just another those of traitors who play along and by now I know whom to trust and whom to wave away with disdain. The biggest problem is I take pride in is I can see people through . and most of them are phony they cant be your friend .i miss my engineering college and as one of seniors whom I hold in high esteem said Ruchir man study well you are capable enough to do that and bloody MBAs? Don’t try to befriend them they All are bastards all would look for their advantage help them if you wish let me see how many come to your help when you are deep down in ditch. Well to be honest I can bank on few , me a fortunate one.,

So? I know what he said is right. It’s a professional place , am damn lucky to get a few, shouldn’t be greedy.

They may say whatever they want, brand us most unwanted - most unforgiving ones. Am beyond caring, beyond being decoded...

365 days I shall forget most, Life goes in full circles.

And a year later I'll be celebrating my swan song; saying those good things that i REALLY DONT mean.

Hiuh world is so phony, I enact well as I have to go long and I don t want to rub people the wrong way. Long live brethren some time left before we kiss each other good bye……..

7 comments:

Unknown said...

cant deny thy sound more real than those written in the sane heurs... and besides i dont think u were that drunk (Tho u posted the same thing 2wice), but sure does the idea of drinking u a better writer..

edit the last two paras... make a little bold if u can..but like many others i dont think u believe in editing ur own work once its done wid...

Ruchir said...

"Make a little bold". as in? the font to be emboldened or the flavor it self ?editing i won't mind if it would add any value. suggest the needed change

Unknown said...

(here you go edited your last few lines...)
So? I know what he said is right. It’s a professional place , am damn lucky to get a few, shouldn’t be greedy.

They may say whatever they want, brand us most unwanted - most unforgiving ones. Am beyond caring, beyond being decoded...

365 days I shall forget most, Life goes in full circles.

And a year later I'll be celebrating my swan song; saying those good things that i REALLY DONT mean.

Hiuh world is so phony, I enact well as I have to go long and I don t want to rub people the wrong way. Long live brethren some time left before we kiss each other good bye……..

Ruchir said...

suddenly it's look bit rarified. and something always happens because of a reason , my publishing same blog twice meant i have two different versions now. Thanks

anar said...

well thats a really smart way of looking at it.. am looking fwd to writing the 2 we have planned now

Unknown said...

completely get your point. Someone recently told me to use others and allow yourself to be used..i somehow got that too.. but didnt totally understand how people can be comfortable with the idea of being used by someone, so they can use them "back" in return later...somewhat like Use Insurance. Guess its a matter of perspective of how much you are ready to give to get what you want.

Ruchir said...

Loved your comment Swaroop. Perhaps your comments have always struck closest my blogs could have described. I hate to be used and abused and get lip service at end. Give a fake smile and say well i never expect anything is not my cup of tea. "Use Insurance" ha that's a novel concept.