Friday, March 02, 2007

Optimism smolders deep down somewhere

Glut of emotions flush me

And introspection hastens inevitable

Conscience is lurking behind

Truth to deep to fathom.


Gloomy smile covers up the scars

Jarring note in harmony of happiness

Stifling is this nostalgia

Deeper I dig, shallower I feel


Pretensions have wings

They take far away

From blurring footprints of time

Careening off to another fallacy


Blushing optimism winks at me

Gleam in her eyes not unnoticed

Rouge of truth eminent on her face.

She dispels that gloomy despair

Casting shadows of doubt washed away,

Mirage disappears, sunshine caresses me.

8 comments:

anar said...

very unlike ruchir mishra!! n such beautiful thoughts not under the influence of the green monster.. should i ask whose the inspiration??

Ruchir said...

My muse was a boring lecture in equally sleepy seminar

anar said...

well then we shud make BP more visible than she is rite... plp shud also know about her.. and the fact that u think about her in boring seminars... :)

Unknown said...

Hope your "inspirer" lecturer does not read this beautiful piece..;)

lostworld_me said...

Too good for words...don't want to insult it by commenting on it...but just trying to live down the image of being a "Peeping Tom" as someone branded me :P

Ruchir said...

Haha , yeah and seems you relish that tag ;)

Ruchir said...

Swaroop!! you know how much a yawaning lecture can inspire me, remember those NORTEL training when some telecom fundes were made to gulp down....

Navneet said...

emotions, conscience and truth deep to fathom... man!! and heard about ur "cloudy intelligence"...a boring lecture can do all this, huh??