Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pied hues of happiness

As I sit in my cozy chair and wonder aloud what really is happiness? Truth is , we have no concrete answer. And do I really abhor those whose happiness is not similar to me? Answer is staunch no. happened again to me, being direct person that I am sans many layers of diplomacy I ended up being down right rude to some one and of course the person concerned felt the pain. But may be it was because our views clashed and they were as stark as it could be. We both retreated perhaps surrendering our arms before we could hurt each other even more.

May be I am a person of too strong opinions, may be I love confronting uncomforting views, but it is sheer delight to fight them. Try to please one and all and you are grounded. Better voice your opinions and be sounded a “spoiler”.

But that is beauty of life, if they all are clone of me or me a clone of them, world would be so less interesting. World is beautiful as it has so many hues so many shades. I live to have some more fruitful some more “high” interactions.

“Everything still stays gray”

No comments: