Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Friends will be friends

As we all are at dénouement of our education, ready to catapult to new heights, new glories of an exciting career ahead, we do leave few footprints behind. IIFT won’t really be remembered in the mind, I still don’t really feel attached to the college and its ambience. Nothing much to write about, lesser to think about. Not many places inside campus which I may cherish few years down the line. Pretty much unlike my REC days whose each location still comes alive to me. Be it canteen, café, srinu’s ciggi point(even for non smokers like me), gardens, acad blocks, admin block, senior hostels, messes I still can vividly remember everything, I guess IIFT would never capture the same, true picture may come out few months down the line .After all we always take things in hands for granted.

But IIFTians would be cherished, Few more than others. Some as close as one can ever be. Some gem of friends. Some get mature and help you get more mature in process. Some oppose your views and help you get stronger, help in strengthening your beliefs and faiths which initially was as strong (or as spineless) as Indian middle order.

Some with whom you can take liberty of getting down right rude. Rude what would sound to others is forthrightness among friends. One does not rate friends but few are much closer than others. Mentioning names would be like praising them, so I won’t name them.

Life goes on and as you part with great chums you always know another wonderful bunch is round the corner………….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.