Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Nocturnal Musings

A good night in offing. There is one soul here who can cheer up everyone and i can connect most to him. People don't take him seriously and he does not hold any thing of responsibility here.The most talented lad around only if is slightly more visible(That's the destiny more for college than for him).We scour the whole place to read an old forgotten poem and beautiful poem shines up the park. Well a hindi poem for all anglophiles that may be a dampner. These days I find myself pretty serene and peaceful. Previously experienced stirrings are missing somehow. Well may be it has effect of not thinking too much about too many things. Why is it so, why it should not be done this way? Where is the thrill in doing it? It’s damn boring leave it. I am not sure whether it’s an escapist in me holding charge of most of my affairs, pretty lazy human being dodging all uncomfortable questions and unwilling to grind . Or may be a sharp mind wanting to optimize its effort and seeing through most of things and which gets bored if things are not exciting and challenging.. Or may be it’s a combination of all three.

A sudden gush of posers before me by someone at this unearthly hour, so it culminates in an unfinished dream. Escaping from Delhi or not, all he asks. I concur; will be back in a jiffy.

No comments: