Sunday, December 31, 2006

Not all friendship mere feigning

Well all men are born equal, but some men (women included) are more equal than others if not somewhere else certainly in eyes of me. Those who claim to treat everyone the entire same, well must be getting very nice and politically correct, I am not the one nor do I want to be one. I can never treat every one in same way, huh learnt it hard way.

Last two seasons have seasoned me more than any two. Ran into some pleasant surprises this winter. Met couple of old mates pretty surprising to meet such fellas when you don’t know will you ever meet them? True friends are almost impossible to get and with people entangled in rigmaroles life, it becomes even more difficult. With daal roti in question we all have few options I guess. But then who said good friends required to be talked to every alternate day, that is the beauty of having great friends you meet them after many winters and yet it all seems so perfect in place. Nah very few can lay claim to that rite? But those few who do make life special, are the ones for all life I strongly believe after a certain age it’s very difficult to make true friends, friends whom you can say every thing. Whom you skin and take it in stride when they return the favors. It’s very difficult to maintain same level of informality and attachment after a certain age I guess. We all learn art of pretensions day in day out and that fades any relationship, friendship included. Yeah there are few sweet exceptions, who may shine up the park after dullness sets in and pretension rules adult minds after certain time.But they are as rare as Dodos.

I am very impetus in dealing with friends or sometimes too lazy but I have never learnt to strike it right. Friendship is not about weathering the testing time alone, that’s one of them. It’s about knowing things without even a need to put them in words. Gauging you without even asking you. I ‘ll be termed a crazy I know , sounds so unrealistic seems to be wandering around in a chimerical world. Let it be who cares as longs as you have some true blue chaps. Formality is the biggest contempt a true friendship can ever face. “No hard feelings” or “Sorry” for true friends , I was almost killed for asking something personal and following it up with a something stupid like sorry. Don’t need to be sorry chap that’s your right to know isn’t it? True chap!!! Every formality is like a nail in friendship coffin.



It’s all about VVS (very very special) friends, which one is fortunate to make. Let the world grow more of such breed, for rest “I am sorry”. (My stock word for New Year, a word of restrain and to be politically correct to rest of humans, some love it, some lap it and if not who cares?? ) would still do.

No comments: